Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

A Little "Hello"


I hope you noticed the greeting at the top of this post...one of our GIRLS wanted to welcome everyone to our blog!

That's as subtle as it gets...in case you didn't catch it, we've got two little trouble-makers on the way! We went to our appointment on Wednesday and found out what they were and got a full work-over of their organs....we saw hearts, brains, kidneys, stomaches, blow flow to all their organs and even caught a glimpse of my bladder which is currently being used as a bounce house for one of the girls. The doctor was very pleased with everything he saw and so far, everything's looking great! We are both very excited and feel completely blessed that their health is in such great shape. I do have to admit however, my heart was a little broken when he didn't say there was a boy on board. I should be honest, it was very broken. I was just sure that there was at least one, if not two boys inside me (so much for my intuition right) and I wanted so badly for Kyle to have a "buddy" that he could pass all of his interests on to and to be able to show him how to grow up to be a wonderful man like his daddy. He's been such an amazing influence to our nephews and I know that he will be to our girls and hopefully to a future son. But you know, one thing about these girls is already certain, they will have their daddy wrapped around all their cute little fingers from the moment they arrive! He's already started buying cute outfits when he sees them! It's so fun!

So for now, we're trying to figure out names, wall colors...you know, all the fun stuff that completely wears me out because I have no decorating or creative abilities what so ever!

I'm also continuing to interview for a jobs and hopefully one will pan out soon. I have a second interview this Wednesday for a good company that will be in the DFW area so please keep your fingers crossed and say an extra prayer for us on Wednesday!

2 comments:

CorriR said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such a precious picture and how wonderful that things are going so well with the babies. I see you are going to leave Noah hanging with no boys to play with - but girls will be so fun too!! I'm sure Joe can share all he's learned with Kyle!!
Good luck with the interview - you'll be in my prayers!!

Lauren said...

yea for TWO girls, Kerrie!